The K2 1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump is designed for home sump pump applications with a 14 in. Dia or larger sump pit. The pump is constructed of heavy duty cast iron, and comes with a Snap Action Vertical float switch for reliable and maintenance-free operation. It also comes standard with an innovative Quick-Connect fitting for easier and quick installation. The top suction design filters debris and minimized clogging, and reduces airlock, while the flexible impeller eliminates clogging. The sump pump has a five-year warranty.
- Rugged cast iron construction
- Innovative quick-connect fitting
- Reliable snap action vertical switch
- Customer Service can be reached at 1-844-241-5521
All cast-iron housing, volute case and impeller resists the most extreme corrosive environments. Rugged-built, oil-filled motor for continuous bearing lubrication and maximum heat dissipation. Heat sensor overload protection with automatic reset when motor cools to a safe operation temperature. Lower ball bearing eliminates sleeve bearing wear and reduces motor wear. 45 GPM. Manual or automatic operation. Non-clog vortex style cast iron impeller, ejector vanes for seal protection. 1-1/2 in. discharge. 20 ft. power cord.
- Stainless steel hardware allows easy disassembly after extended service
- Oil and water resistant cord design prevents oil loss from - and moisture protection for - motor
- Bearings and mechanical seal are permanently lubricated for long life
- Easy to service heavy-duty lift-out ring