The M72 is a submersible pump used for dewatering (sump). The pump has a 1 Â½ inch NPT discharge and passes 3/8 solids. The automatic pump includes an integral float operated mechanical switch. Does not include alarms.
- Thermal overload protection
- 2 pole float operated mechanical switch
- Solid buoyant polypropylene float
- Completely submersible and hermetically sealed
- Watertight and dust tight
The M264 is an automatic submersible sewage, effluent or dewatering pump. This submersible pump has a 1 Â½ NPT discharge. The pump can pass Â¾ inch spherical solids.
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole switch
- Durable cast iron construction - switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Minimum recommended basin size 18 in. x 30 in.