Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic Exterior. 115-Volt, Oil-Cooled Motor with 8 ft. Cord. Pumps Down To 5/8 in. Shut-Off Is 10 ft. Up To 390 GPH. Garden Hose Discharge Connection. 1/10 HP submersible utility pump.
- Portable and versatile, can be used in a variety of areas: window wells, basins, hot tubs, aquariums, etc.
- Thermoplastic construction resists corrosion, impact, stress and heat
- Easy to use, includes 8 ft. grounded power cord
- 3/4 in. GHT discharge
- Pumps 1,850 GPH @ 10â€™
- Computerized controller continuously monitors the pump, battery and power conditions and sounds an alarm and indicates when: Battery needs water, Battery is old and needs to be replaced, Battery is discharged or defective, Cable is loose or terminals are corroded, Power, fuse or circuit breaker has failed, Pump has been activated
- Alarm can be silenced during an emergency and will automatically reset in 24 hours
- Automatically exercises backup pump once a week to ensure proper operation
- Compatible with wet cell or maintenance free (AGM) batteries
- Remote terminal and new USB port allows for connection to a home security system, PHCC Pro Series Wifi Module, auto dialer or other device