- Rugged cast iron base and corrosion-resistant zinc body for heavy-duty applications with an energy-efficient motor that is thermally protected against overload
- Vertical on/off float switch can be used in smaller sump basins
- Cast iron base provides strength and durability for years of use
- Zinc motor housing dissipates heat quickly and extends motor life
- Stainless steel fasteners and hardware for long life
- Smooth flow hydraulics deliver high performance for demanding applications
Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic Exterior. 115-Volt, Oil-Cooled Motor with 8 ft. Cord. Pumps Down To 5/8 in. Shut-Off Is 10 ft. Up To 390 GPH. Garden Hose Discharge Connection. 1/10 HP submersible utility pump.
- Portable and versatile, can be used in a variety of areas: window wells, basins, hot tubs, aquariums, etc.
- Thermoplastic construction resists corrosion, impact, stress and heat
- Easy to use, includes 8 ft. grounded power cord
- 3/4 in. GHT discharge