Effluent Submersible Pumps
The Everbilt 1/2 HP Cast Iron Effluent Pump is constructed of heavy-duty cast iron and features a PSC motor for energy efficiency. The pump is engineered to pass 3/4 in. solids. The HDEFR50W will pump up to 3180 GPH at 10 ft.
- Tethered float switch automatically starts and stops the pump
- PSC motor ensures energy efficiency
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for heat dissipation and durability
- Piggyback float switch allows for automatic or manual operation
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- 18 Minimum Basin Diameter required when installed in a sewage basin application
The K2 3/4 HP Submersible Effluent Pump is designed to pump effluent, wastewater, or flood water that contains solids up to Â¾ inches. The pump is designed to fit into an 18 in. Dia. or larger pit. The pump includes a piggyback tethered float switch for reliable maintenance-free operation and is easily replaced.
- Vortex impeller handles up to 3/4 in. solids and helps prevent clogging
- Includes innovative 2 in. Quick Connect Fitting which eliminates the need for PVC primer, glue, or plumber's tape
- Energy-efficient PSC motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection reduces operating cost
- Piggyback tethered float switch independently tested to over 1,000,000 cycles
- 25 ft. power cord
- 2 year warranty