Healthcare & Laboratory Faucets
The product is high quality and reliability and durability. The product is ease to use and attractive styling. The product is wide selection of product choices and great value.
- High quality
- Attractive styling
- Easy install
- No special tool needed
The Chicago Faucets Gas Ball Valve provides excellent flow control over whatever gas your application requires. Featuring brass construction for durability and a chrome finish. This valve will be a functional as well as eye pleasing addition to your laboratory environment.
- 909 single ball valve
- E7T - full flow serrated nozzle
- Lever handle with air, gas and vac index buttons
- 3/8 in. NPT male thread inlet
- May be used with most laboratory gases
- 909 valve is certified for gas service per ANSI Z21.15b-2006/CSA 9.1b-2006 by the Canadian standards association
Zurn Z875L7 is a polished chrome-plated cast brass bedpan washer with quarter turn ceramic disc cartridge and a 2-1/2 in. (64 mm) vacuum breaker spout with integral 3/4 in. hose-threaded outlet. Unit is furnished with loose key cap and a removable metal tee handle. Zurn manufactures high quality brass faucets designed for long lasting durability.
- Polished, chrome-plated cast brass bedpan washer
- Heavy-duty quarter turn ceramic disc cartridge
- 2-1/2 in. (64 mm) vacuum breaker spout
- 3-year warranty
- Atmospheric vacuum breaker not intended for continuous pressure applications
- Safe and Easy to Install