IPS Plastic Bathtub Box, Small, 6-1/2 in. DEEP. Creates Access For Tub Trap and Drain In Slab Foundation. Small: 6-1/2 in. Deep, Bottom Id 11-3/8 in. W x 7-1/2 in., Top Id 12 in. W x 8 in.
- Plastic bathtub box
- Creates access for tub trap and drain in slab foundation
- Small: 6-1/2 in. deep
- Bottom id 11-3/8 in. x 7-1/2 in., top id 12 in. x 8 in.
- Bathtub box
The Water-Tite Tub Box creates space for and access to tub traps and drains in slab foundations, with no chiseling of concrete required. Made of injection-molded high-impact plastic, this tub box forms a waterproof cavity in concrete, so a trap can be connected to the drain system. Simply invert the box over the drain rough, pour the slab and cut out the box bottom prior to tub installation. Choose from small, large and heavy-duty models, all of which come with pipe knockouts that are compatible with both 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. pipe. The large and heavy-duty models have three preset knockout locations, while there are no preset knockout locations on the small model.
- Tub box creates space for (and access to) tub trap and drain in slab foundation
- No chiseling of concrete required
- Made of injection-molded high-impact plastic
- Includes pipe knockouts compatible with 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. pipe
- Available in small, large, and heavy-duty models
- Designed for heavy-duty use