Searched for "SENTINEL"
The Speakman Sentinel Mark II Shower Valve line is designed to provide high quality anti-scald pressure balanced protection. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Valves feature an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 in. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. Sentinel Mark II valves feature polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate. Sentinel Mark II valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM. The SM-3000 features a lever handle for easy operation.
- 4 port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
- Tub outlet is 1/2 in. NPT female
- Vandal resistant
- Includes 1/2 in. pipe plug and rough-in template
- Meets ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Chrome plated metal trim plate and lever handle
- Adjustable temperature limit stop