Foam Insulation Tape features high-temperature resistance, low water absorption, low moisture vapor transmission, good buoyancy, excellent thermal insulation and chemical resistance. It also provides a quick and easy solution to insulating pipes. The high moldability of the product allows Foam Insulation Tape to be easily manipulated around valves and fittings.
- Indoor / outdoor use
- Fits well around valves and fittings
- Easily cut and molded
- Easy to use
- Clean, smooth appearance
- Peel and stick
Adheres firmly to all metals. Use on hot or cold pipes to stop condensation and drips. Founded in 1971, Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Adheres firmly to all metals and helps dampen sound and vibrations
- Use on hot or cold pipes to stop condensation and drips
- Stops heat loss on hot pipes and stops sweating on cold pipes
- Easy 1 step installation
- Easy to use
- All-weather performance ideal for indoor or outdoor uses
- Tough laminate backing is durable and blends seamlessly with ASJ-faced insulation for a professional looking repair