Padlocks & Accessories
Universal wall switch cover fits both standard toggle and Decora paddle wall switches. Use for locking switch in the off position or to prevent accidental shutoff of circuits when switch is in the on-position. Hinges open to allow unobstructed normal operations of the switch.
- Use for locking switch in the off position or on position to prevent accidental shutoff of circuits
- Hinges open for unobstructed normal operations of the switch
- Included labels are in English/Spanish and English/French
- Fits both standard toggle and decora paddle wall switches
The Master Lock No. 487 Rotating Electrical Plug Lockout Device accepts cords with up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) Dia and an electrical plug up to 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) Dia x 3-1/4 in. (82 mm). Device surrounds the electrical plug and protect against accidental reconnection. The unique, patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications. The tough, lightweight Zenex Thermoplastic body withstands chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Includes high-visibility permanent safety labels. For 120-Volt plugs and many 240-Volt plugs.
- Rotating electrical plug lockout device
- Outward/inward rotation allows for easier application and storage
- Surrounds the electrical plug and protects against accidental reconnection
- Patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications
- Complete with high visibility permanent safety labels in English, French and Spanish)
- Tough, lightweight, dielectric thermoplastic bodies withstand chemicals
- Performs effectively in extreme conditions
- For electrical plug sizes up to 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) Dia x 3-1/4 in. (82 mm) with cord Dia up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) (most 110-Volt and many 220-Volt plugs)
The Master Lock Number S3910 Pressurized Gas Valve Lockout Device fits virtually all valves up to 3 in. (76 mm) Dia and works on valves with or without guarding. This patented device surrounds the gas valve handle to protect against accidental valve opening. Accepts any Master Lock or Lock Safety padlocks and hasps multiple workers can apply their personal safety locks.
- Pressurized gas valve lockout device
- Surrounds the gas valve handle to protect against accidental valve opening
- Works on valves with or without guarding
- Fits virtually all valves up to 3 in. Dia (76 mm)
- Works with any Master Lock or lock safety padlock or lockout hasp
- Multiple workers can apply their personal safety padlocks
The Master Lock Number 410TEAL Zenex Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 1-1/2 in. W (38 mm) plastic teal body and a 1-1/2 in. tall (38 mm), 1/4 in. Dia (6 mm) metal shackle. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications, the durable, lightweight, non-conductive lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure padlock is not left unlocked. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- 1-1/2 in. W (38 mm), 1-3/4 in. tall (44 mm) thermoplastic black body, shackle with 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) clearance
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive thermoplastic lock body
- Customize on-site with permanent, write-on labels
- Compliance with 1 employee, 1 lock, 1 key in. directive
- High security, reserved-for-safety cylinder
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder, shelf-pack quantity 6, master carton quantity 36
- 410 thermoplastic safety padlock