Measuring, Leveling & Inspection
Refrigerator thermometer - round dial, stainless steel, stand up or hang. Temperature range -20 degree F to 80 degree F (-30 degree C to 27 degree C). Hangs or Stands.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Unbreakable Lens
- Temperature Range: -20 degree F to 80 degree F (-29 degree C to 27 degree C)
Digital pocket thermometer with protective sheath and convenient pocket clip. Temperature range -40 degree F to 392 degree F (-40 degree C to 200 degree C). Features include 2-1/2 in. stem, data hold, ON/OFF switch and auto-off after 10 minutes. Battery included.
- Accuracy: 2 degree F (-14 degree F to 212 degree F, -10 degree C to 100 degree C)
- 2 in. long stem
- Auto off (10 min.)
- On/off switch
- F/C selectable
Isolate difficult pressure problems in natural gas and propane systems. Providing a differential measurement, the DDM55 accurately tests for leaks in low pressure gas systems and more. Left port is for negative pressure and the right port for positive pressure.
- Range 55 in. H2O
- Dual input
- Resolution to 0.01 in. H2O
- ID hoses, fitting and case included
- Backlit LCD
- Left port - negative pressure
- Right port - positive pressure
Laser Infrared Thermometers offer precise, non-contact measurements in a lightweight, handheld instrument. With one-hand operation, they are ideal for a wide variety of applications. High and low temperature range.
- Temperature range: 58 degree F to 482 degree F (14 degree C to 250 degree C)
- Non-contact laser thermometer
- Backlight LCD
- K-type thermocouple (probe included)