Led Light Bulbs
This 50-Watt equivalent reflector lamp features solid state LED lighting. It has a long life of 25,000-hours and is dimmable. The R20 bulb is rated to be used within enclosed fixtures.
- Minus 20 degree C (minus 4 degree F) to a maximum of plus 45 degree C (plus113 degree F)
- Power factor: 0.92
- Candle power: 180 degree
- Frosted white lamp appearance within a white housing
- cULus damp location rated
- 107 degree beam spread
The lamp runs on 120 volts and 4.5 watts of power. The bulb is equivalent to a 35-Watt incandescent lamp. In addition, this model is dimmable.
- Operating temperature: -25C (-13F) to a maximum of +45C (+113F)
- Power factor: 0.88
- Safety listing: cULus - damp
- Warranty: 5-year limited - 10-hour per day
- Enclosed lamp rated
- Energy star listed
- Beam spread: 40 degrees
These bulbs are known for their longevity and quality and this bulb is no exception. This medium base bulb may be used in many applications so long as its 15-Watt do not exceed the maximum wattage on your fixture. These bulbs give off 1200 Lumens of warm white light and last for 25000 hours. Energy efficiency saves you money and an easy install base makes this bulb convenient; you are sure to be pleased.
- Brightness: 1200 Lumens
- Life span: 8-years (based on 3-hours/day)
- Light appearance: warm white
- Energy used: 15 (equivalent to a 90-Watt incandescent bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 76.67
- IP65 rated
Combine classic style, modern reliability and energy savings with C11 dimmable LED light bulb. Our vintage filament bulbs are made with LED exposed filament and wrapped in a clear housing to deliver an elegant antique look and feel. We integrate innovative LED technology with traditional spiral filament, providing a natural lighting experience for those that want the benefits of LEDs and the look of vintage lighting. Filament LEDs will last for years and use just a fraction of the energy of an incandescent.
- Candelabra lamp type
- Clear color
- 360 degree beam spread
- Operating temperature: -20 degree C (-4 degree F) to a maximum of +45 degree C (+113 degree F)
- cULus damp listed
This LED lamp employs the latest technologies to deliver brilliant omni-directional light with dramatic energy savings and greatly reduced maintenance costs. Somewhat smaller than a standard A19 bulb, this A15 lamp features clear glass and is well-suited for use in industrial applications, decorative fixtures and signage. When used with incandescent dimmers, derate the dimmer's maximum load by 75%.
- Beam spread: 360 degrees
- Lamp appearance: Clear
- Energy Star rated: Yes
- RoHS compliant
- Operating Temp: -20C (-4F) to a maximum of +45C (+113F)
- Safety Listing: cULus - Damp
- SDS Class: LED_Lamp