Led Light Bulbs
These bulbs are known for their longevity and quality and this bulb is no exception. This medium base bulb may be used in many applications so long as its 15-Watt do not exceed the maximum wattage on your fixture. These bulbs give off 1200 Lumens of warm white light and last for 25000 hours. Energy efficiency saves you money and an easy install base makes this bulb convenient; you are sure to be pleased.
- Brightness: 1200 Lumens
- Life span: 8-years (based on 3-hours/day)
- Light appearance: warm white
- Energy used: 15 (equivalent to a 90-Watt incandescent bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 76.67
- IP65 rated
Combine classic style, modern reliability and energy savings with C11 dimmable LED light bulb. Our vintage filament bulbs are made with LED exposed filament and wrapped in a clear housing to deliver an elegant antique look and feel. We integrate innovative LED technology with traditional spiral filament, providing a natural lighting experience for those that want the benefits of LEDs and the look of vintage lighting. Filament LEDs will last for years and use just a fraction of the energy of an incandescent.
- Candelabra lamp type
- Clear color
- 360 degree beam spread
- Operating temperature: -20 degree C (-4 degree F) to a maximum of +45 degree C (+113 degree F)
- cULus damp listed
The lamp runs on 120 volts and 4.5 watts of power. The bulb is equivalent to a 35-Watt incandescent lamp. In addition, this model is dimmable.
- Operating temperature: -25C (-13F) to a maximum of +45C (+113F)
- Power factor: 0.88
- Safety listing: cULus - damp
- Warranty: 5-year limited - 10-hour per day
- Enclosed lamp rated
- Energy star listed
- Beam spread: 40 degrees