The AWN is a low profile wraparound fixture that offers a two-lamp cross section. The lens can hinge from either side and features a clear acrylic prismatic diffuser. The housing is constructed from heavy gauge steel and is die embossed for maximum rigidity.
- White steel end plates have flush knockouts for continuous row mounting
- All metal parts are treated with a 5-stage phosphate bonding process and finished with a baked white enamel
- Energy efficient, thermally protected, automatic resetting, Class P, high power factor and sound rated A ballast
- Heat sink embossments and levelling projections allow direct mount of HPF fixtures on combustible low density cellulose fiberboard ceilings
- Built to UL 1598 standards and bear appropriate UL and cUL or CSA labels - damp location standard
- 1-year warranty