Searched for "39111521"
The AWN is a low profile wraparound fixture that offers a two-lamp cross section. The lens can hinge from either side and features a clear acrylic prismatic diffuser. The housing is constructed from heavy gauge steel and is die embossed for maximum rigidity.
- White steel end plates have flush knockouts for continuous row mounting
- All metal parts are treated with a 5-stage phosphate bonding process and finished with a baked white enamel
- Energy efficient, thermally protected, automatic resetting, Class P, high power factor and sound rated A ballast
- Heat sink embossments and levelling projections allow direct mount of HPF fixtures on combustible low density cellulose fiberboard ceilings
- Built to UL 1598 standards and bear appropriate UL and cUL or CSA labels - damp location standard
- 1-year warranty
The hinged diffuser design of 4 ft. Wraparound Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures offers easy maintenance and cleaning. These fixtures feature durable steel and plastic construction. This fixture uses 4 (32-Watt) T8 Bulbs (not included).
- Ideal for use in residential and light commercial applications
- Uses (4) 32-Watt T8 fluorescent lamps, not included
- White steel housing with clear hinged lens for easy maintenance
- Hinged end cap for easy lens installation and removal
- With diffused lens for uniform illumination
- Suitable for dry location
- Residential electronic ballast does not interfere with other electronic equipment