Searched for "LED lighting"
Oval Emergency The Commercial Electric LED Black Emergency light is perfect for applications requiring a dependable, long-lasting, energy efficient life safety solution with an oval footprint. The adjustable heads allow for optimal lighting of the path of egress. It has an EZ-snap canopy for easy wall mounting.
- Hardwire with easy installation
- Black high impact flame retardant thermo plastic
- 90-minute run time
- 3.6-Volt Ni-Cad battery
- Meets UL 924 life safety requirements
- Meets title 20 requirements
- 5-year warranty
- 120-Volt to 277-Volt
The Contractor Select LED Combination Emergency Lighting and Exit Sign from LLThonia Lighting is an optimal choice for lighting the path egress in accordance with Life Safety Code NFPA 101. The red illumination is detectable through haze or smoke that may be involved in an emergency. The maintenance-free Ni-Cad battery provides 90-minutes of emergency power during an interruption of the power.
- Easy and safe installation: included mount allows for easy installation on the top, bottom or back to accommodate any environment, design easily snaps together and has pins to secure housing to mounting fixture
- Combination design provides LED exit sign, emergency lighting unit and high output battery back up in one compact, modern design when needed in case of emergency, high output rechargeable battery can also power up to 2-Watt of remote LED lights with remote capacity option
- Adjustable options: LED emergency exit fixture comes with easily removable red chevrons for directional indication and extra face plate to convert to double face and lights have full range of motion
- Extremely bright LEDs are visible from up to 100 ft. away which meets UL924 Standards, emergency light heads use 1-Watt each for a total of 2-Watt of power consumption
- Highly rated for multiple locations - UL and indoor damp location listed along with meeting UL924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA standards, UL924 standard means that the exit sign can be seen from 100 ft. away
- Strong and durable housing is made of impact resistant and flame retardant thermoplastic to be prepared for emergency conditions
- Designed to last: LED fixture is designed to last 10-years; one, 0.75-Watt white LED per lamp head, it includes a 2-year limited warranty to ensure your satisfaction is guaranteed
- Mvolt capability: allows fixture to function on either 120 or 277-Volt
- Needed almost everywhere: code requirements to have in any office, restaurant, education, government, church, healthcare, hotel application and more
The Lithonia Lighting Green LED Thermoplastic Emergency Exit Sign with backup battery features a thermoplastic housing that is impact resistant, scratch resistant and corrosion proof. Universal chevrons are easily removed for directional indication. Fully assembled single face with extra faceplate for easy field-conversion to double face.
- 180 Lumens
- Letters 6 in. high with 3/4 in. stroke, with 100 ft. viewing distance rating, based on UL924 standards
- Universal chevrons are easily removed for directional indication
- Snap-fit design components for easy installation; universal J-box pattern and universal mounting capabilities: top, back or end mounting (canopy included)
- Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA illumination standards; indoor damp location 50 degree F - 104 degree F (10 degree C - 40 degree C) listed standard
- Typical life of the LED lamp is 10-years
- Provided with test switch, status indicator and rechargeable battery