Searched for "EMERGENCY & EXIT LIGHTING"
The CWC is a wet location, LED based combination 2-face exit and emergency light. It is constructed of UV stabilized polycarbonate with a white finish and is fully sealed and gasketed. The combo can be used in areas that are susceptible to rain and severe moisture, such as parking decks, pools and outdoor commercial applications.
- Includes a die-cast canopy for ceiling or end mount
- Includes long-life 6VDC Nickel Cadmium battery
- Includes self-test/self-diagnostics
- 2-each high-power MR-16 based LEDs driven at 3.6-Watt per head
- Knock-out chevrons provide directional indication
- Lamp heads are fully adjustable
- UL924 listed for wet location
- 2-year full unit warranty
- For use as obstruction indication for buildings and towers.
- Uses 95% less energy than incandescent, only
- Lasts years longer than an incandescent
- Weather/corrosion resistant lamp assembly and housing
- Red polycarbonate lens
- Self-contained wiring compartment eliminates additional boxes
- Threaded 1" hubs
- Unit supplied with adapter for 3/4" mount
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- IP66 / NEMA 4X
- UL listed
- FAA AC NO: 150/5345-43F (Red obstruction lighting)