The Lithonia Lighting Green LED Thermoplastic Emergency Exit Sign with backup battery features a thermoplastic housing that is impact resistant, scratch resistant and corrosion proof. Universal chevrons are easily removed for directional indication. Fully assembled single face with extra faceplate for easy field-conversion to double face.
- 180 Lumens
- Letters 6 in. high with 3/4 in. stroke, with 100 ft. viewing distance rating, based on UL924 standards
- Universal chevrons are easily removed for directional indication
- Snap-fit design components for easy installation; universal J-box pattern and universal mounting capabilities: top, back or end mounting (canopy included)
- Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA illumination standards; indoor damp location 50 degree F - 104 degree F (10 degree C - 40 degree C) listed standard
- Typical life of the LED lamp is 10-years
- Provided with test switch, status indicator and rechargeable battery