Dayton offers a complete line of sinks, drains and accessories. From top mount to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and configurations and offer product lines and packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer care.
- ADA compliant: product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Top mount installation: sink is designed for Drop-In installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Single bowl: bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- 300 series stainless steel: designed for everyday use
- Quiet: sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- U-channel installation: mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain opening: sink drain opening measures 3-1/2 in.
- Cabinet size: minimum cabinet size for this sink is 30 in.
- Sink depth: 6 in.