Use this OEM Replacement-Gauge Vial to measure the remaining oil level in your HVAC fuel or cooling tank. With painted increments to assist in level identification, this vial offers a clear plastic construction with a rubber gasket. Use to measure the oil level.
- Clear plastic construction
- Black rubber gasket
- Use to measure the oil level
- Painted increments
The OEM 2 in. x 1-1/4 in. King Fill Alarm whistles while the tank is being filled and stops when the tank has reached a safe-capacity level. This alarm has is made of cast-iron with features a powder-coated finish to prevent rusting and staining.
- For use with OEM HVAC systems and parts
- Designed to fit underground tanks
- Made of durable cast iron with corrosion-resistant finish
- Powder-coated helps prevent rust and stains
- Designed to whistle while tank is being filled and stops when tank reaches a safe capacity level
- 2 in. male npt x 1-1/4 in. female npt
Oil Tank Accessory Kit is for 275 Gal. Vertical oil tank replacement installations. Kit includes leak-proof 2 in. Vent Alarm/Gauge with easy to read break-resistant plastic vial suitable for outdoor conditions. Also includes 2 in. zinc speed-fill 45 degree connector, 2 in. zinc speed-fill cap and 2 in. zinc vent cap.
- Replacement oil tank kit for vertical oil tank installations
- Made of zinc casting
- Interchangeable with industry standard oil fill-pipe nozzle adapters
- Rust resistant
OEM 14833P Horizontal Oil Tank Accessory Kit for 275 Gal. Oil Tank. Replacement oil tank kit for Horizontal oil tank Installations, Made of rust resistant zinc casting, Interchangeable with industry standard oil fill-pipe nozzle adapters, Rust resistant. Includes Leak-Proof 2 in. Vent Alarm/Gauge, 2 in. Zinc Speed-Fill 45 degree Connector, 2 in. Zinc Speed-Fill Cap and 2 in. Zinc Vent Cap.
- Made of rust resistant zinc casting
- Interchangeable with industry standard oil fill-pipe
- Includes vent alarm/gauge, speed-fill 45 degree connector, speed-fill cap and vent cap
- Used on horizontal oil tank
The OEM 2 in. Heavy-Duty Lock-In Fill Cap features a rust-resistant, galvanized finish. This fill cap has a vented design which helps keep out debris and water. This cap is designed to be used with your home's OEM HVAC system and parts.
- Designed to be used with OEM HVAC systems and parts
- Rust-resistant galvanized finish
- Vented design helps keep out debris and water
- Durable, lock-in design
- Female 2 in. npt
When you need to replace a vent cap in your home's HVAC system consider using the OEM 1-1/4 in. Threaded Mushroom Vent Cap. This cap is made of rust-resistant zinc and features a mesh screen which helps prevent debris from entering the cap.
- Designed to be used with OEM HVAC parts and systems
- Made of rust-resistant zinc
- 30 mesh screen helps prevent debris from entering
- Male 1-1/4 in. npt