This 1 in. isolation pump flange is designed to isolate circulator pumps to facilitate circulator pump replacement or repairs. It features a brass body and flange with bottom loaded blowout proof stem, Buna-N Stem O-Ring seal, and virgin PTFE seat. Optional T-handle included.
- Brass body and flange
- Buna-N stem O-ring seal
- Solder end connection
- Virgin PTFE seats
- Optional T-handle included
- Helps with circulator pump replacement or repairs
Designed to isolate circulator pump during repairs or replacement. Pressure rated at 600 WOG. Chrome plated brass ball with virgin PTFE seats. Bottom loaded, blowout proof stem. 1/2 turn operation. Flange mounting holes 4-5/8 in. centers.
- Fits most circulator pumps
- Includes mounting nuts and bolts
- Durable brass body and flange
- High pressure rating (600 WOG for solder and threaded and 250 WOG for press)
- Adjustable packing and gland
- EPDM O-rings to avoid leaks at installation
- Optional tee handle included