Eaton offers the most complete line of Definite Purpose (DP) contactors in the industry. Designed for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) applications, Eatons DP contactors are designed to handle the most challenging installations. Eatons DP Contactors offer an efficient design with low VA coil ratings and straight-through wiring.
- These ampere and horsepower rated devices from Eatons electrical sector are subjected to stringent quality assurance inspections and testing procedures
- 15-360a contractors ratings
- Single-, 2-, 3- and 4 pole configurations
- Open components and enclosed designs available
When the Power Goes Out or anytime, increase heat in wood burning fireplace with the Blue Flame Log Lighter. For use with natural gas, this energy saving Blue Flame Log Lighter ensures safety for the end user by mixing air and gas together for a safer light up. Reduces pollution in the air by 50% during use. Eliminates the need for kindling and paper for a cleaner start up.
- Reduces emissions in the environment by 50%
- Shutter attached to the air-gas mixing chamber adjusts the flame from golden radiant to hot blue for a hotter fire
- Ignites even wet firewood
- For use with real wood logs in a masonry fireplace
- Safely ignites wood logs.
- Complete installation instructions included
- Manufacturer warranty included
- For Electric Furnaces, Heat Pumps And Duct Heaters
- Known As A "One Shot" Or Tco
- Provides Low Cost Protection Against Over Heating
- Saves Labor And Time, Complete Unit Is Easily Replaced
- Max Recommended Operating Current - 15 Amp
T-437 RADIATOR VALVE 1/2
The Master Flow 26 Gauge 5 in. x 4 in. Flat Reducer is made OG galvanized steel. Its short length makes it ideal for tight spaces. The reducer is used to transition from a 5 in. pipe to a 4 in. pipe system. It is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- 26-Gauge, galvanized steel construction for durability
- Connects 5 in. pipe to 4 in. pipe in duct run
- Connect using sheet metal screws (not included)
- Universal - not crimped
- Can be crimped as needed
T-437 RADIATOR VALVE 1-1/2 IN
This electric heat kit features sequencers for better temperature control. It comes completely assembled and tested. It includes a plug-in wiring harness for ease of installation into air handler.
- Multiple branch circuit capability
- Fuse link secondary high-temperature limit control
- Rust-resistant nickel chromium heat elements
- ETL listed
The Master Flow 7 in. x 4 in. Round Reducer is made of galvanized steel. It features hemmed collar edges for enhanced strength and a secure fit. The reducer is used to transition from a 7 in. pipe to a 4 in. pipe in an HVAC system. It is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- 30-Gauge, galvanized steel construction for durability
- Hemmed collar edges for an improved fit and increased strength
- Connects 7 in. pipe to 4 in. pipe in duct run
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details. Professional installation recommended.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- 2-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
This device senses a current draw of between 1amp and 40 amps and closes contact T1 to L1 while AC current is passing through sensor
- Switch is rated 120 vac 2.5 amp max
- Common Uses: Duct, dryer or exhaust booster fans, dust collection systems, cooling fans for A/V equipment rooms
- For use with GAR-403H, GAR-401H and GAR7-50DR
Broan AE80L InVent Series White 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with Light ENERGY STAR offers easy, room side installation, with No Attic Access Required. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZDuct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. LED lighting lasts up to 25,000 hours. This energy efficient fan operates at 80 CFM and a very quiet 0.8 sones.
- 80 CFM, effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.8 sones for ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Bright 3000K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required, this means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- Comparable to NuTone Model AEN80L
- For any questions regarding product features, installation, or specifications, please call our Technical Services Dept. at 800-637-1453, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm EST.
The 401M series is a 1 way air register used for wall or ceiling openings. The stamped curved blades allow for one way air deflection. Our Smooth glide technology ensures rattle free and quiet airflow from your central air system. Smooth glide also provides for smooth opening and closing of your back dampers. Our high quality product will ensure years of continuous use. Product Features: High quality steel, white powder coat finish, damper to control the amount and direction of airflow.
- Wall or ceiling register controls airflow into a room
- Made of high quality steel
- White powder coat finish
- Louvers control the amount and direction of airflow
- Dual access valve on each end of the drier for accurate pressure drop readings across the drier
- Solid block desiccant core effectively removes and holds a maximum amount of contaminants with minimal pressure drop
- Provides high moisture, organic and inorganic acid removal.
- Binding material within the core protects the core from acid decomposition and allows the core to collect and hold the acids from a motor burnout
- Inlet deflector spreads the refrigerant flow evenly across the molded core to
Garrison dual remote germicidal unit with 100 watt power supply and dual 16" remote germicidal lamps
- Have the correct size reamer when you need it
- Kit contains 1 each of #20 through #90 gauging reamers
- Includes a slim plastic carrying case
*MUST BE INSTALLED BY TRAINED PERSONNEL IN ACCORDANCE WITH NFPA 58 & 54 STATE AND LOCAL CODES
The "T" Style Blue Flame Log Lighter is CSA Certified. The "T" design places the unique mixing chamber in the center of the Log Lighter for connections to the center rear of the firebox. The Log Lighter pipes connect on both the left and right sides of the mixing chamber. The Blue Flame Steel Log Lighter is designed to help ignite wood in a fireplace. Eliminates the need for paper or kindling. This Log Lighter features steel construction for durability and the design of the air/gas mixing chamber makes lighting a wood fire safer than burning raw gas.
- Reduces emissions in the environment by 50% during use
- Shutter attached to the air or gas mixing chamber adjusts the flame from golden radiant to hot blue for a hotter fire
- Ignites even wet firewood
- Increases radiant heat in the room
When you need a motor run capacitor that delivers the extended life your customers demand and the value you desire, you know its time to go PRO. Titan PRO Professional Grade Motor Run Capacitors get the job done by outperforming standard motor run capacitors of similar value by 83%! Built to the toughest international compliance standards for AC motor run capacitors
- 60,000 hours operational life
- Built to the toughest international standards for AC motor run capacitors including EIA-456-A and IEC
- 100% electrical testing
- Heavy-edged metalized polypropylene film is used for the dielectric
- Oil filled
- Non PCB oil
- Insulated terminals
Magnetix labels can be used on metal tool boxes and metal storage cabinets. Kit includes 16 identification labels that make it easy to locate the tool you need quickly. Magnetic vinyl labels are removable.
- Not damage paint
- Easy to read red rimmed black letters
- Adheres to any flat, smooth metal surface
The 401M 14 in. x 06 in. is a 14 in. x 6 in. 1-way air register used for wall or ceiling openings. The stamped curved blade allow for 1-way air deflection. Our Smooth glide technology ensures rattle free and quiet airflow from your central air system. Smooth glide also provides for smooth opening and closing of your back dampers. Our high-quality product will ensure years of continuous use.
- Wall or ceiling registers controls airflow into a room
- Dampers control the amount and direction of airflow
- White powder coat finish
- Made from high quality steel
- SmoothGlide damper
The ESCO Institute Section 608 EPA Preparatory Manual covers all questions contained on the EPA exam. The book is clear, concise and has been used by hundreds of thousands of students and technicians alike to successfully prepare for the EPA Universal technician exam and to fully understand the requirements set forth under Section 608 of the Federal Clean Air Act.
The Garrison Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with Control Dip Switch is an easy to install and effective way to condition a room. This wall mounted air conditioner uses 12,000 BTUs of cooling power to cool or heat a room of 450 sq. ft. to 550 sq. ft. in size. This air conditioner includes a 3-speed fan for a uniform airflow over a wide path. The dual motor design delivers a sturdy performance while the high efficiency compressor delivers an ultra-quiet operation each time. This air conditioner includes an easy-to-read temperature display and touch button controls to make setting and monitoring the temperature a breeze. The washable slide-out filter enables easy cleaning. So, get back into your comfort zone with this air conditioner from Garrison.
- Auto restart and auto defrosting
- Fresh air ventilation
- Cools and heats rooms measuring 450 sq. ft. to 550 sq. ft.
- Anti-corrosion protection for condenser coil
Compact, space-saving furnaces featuring simple, low-cost installation. Â Attractive and economical, these models require no electricity and are great during power outages. Thermostat may be wall or cabinet mounted.
- No electricity required
- "Matchless" pilot lighter
- Easy installation - all vent material included
- All vent caps include built in 'bird guard'
- Long life, ceramic coated combustion chamber
- Sealed combustion chamber requires no room air
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Attractive, durable, soft white, scratch resistant finish blends with any decor
- Thermostat included, may be wall or cabinet mounted
- Product must be installed by licensed contractor
Cased Painted Upflow/Downflow. All-Aluminum evaporator coil. Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant. Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
This Garrison Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner uses R-410A refrigerant to cool and heat rooms. Using this air conditioner is better for the environment. It meets UL-US and cUL certification standards.
- Heat and cool rooms measuring 550 to 700 sq. ft.
- Easy to read temperature display, and touch button temperature, fan speed and mode controls
- Washable slide out filter allows for easy cleaning
- Pre-assembled power cord included with unit