Searched for "41112209"
Meet the Nest Thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google Home app whether you"re on an errand or on vacation. You can even change the temperature without getting off the couch or out of bed. Just say, Å“Hey Google, turn up the heat. 1 The Nest Thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something doesn"t seem right, it can send an alert. And it is easy to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.
- So many ways to save; The Nest Thermostat helps you save energy; it can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you do not waste energy heating or cooling an empty home and with savings finder, it looks for ways to help you save even more
- Control from anywhere with the Google Home app, you can control your smart thermostat from wherever you are; whether you"re on the couch or away from home
- Heating and cooling system care, your smart thermostat can monitor your heating and cooling system and alert you if something doesn"t seem right 3 It can also send helpful reminders, like when it is time to replace your filter
- Easy to install and use and it is designed so you can install it yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less; just follow the simple steps in the Google Home app to quickly create a schedule that is right for you and to change the temperature, just swipe the touch bar on the side or use the app
- Change the temperature with your voice; just say, Å“Hey Google, turn up the heat; the Nest Thermostat works with Hey Google on your phone and Nest speakers and displays; also works with Alexa on other smart devices
- Nest Thermostats perfect match; the Nest Thermostat Trim Kit (sold separately) is designed to cover imperfections on the wall from removing your old thermostat and it comes in perfectly matched colors
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes. But for some systems, including heating-only, cooling-only, zone-controlled, and heat pump systems, You will need a C wire or other compatible power accessory.
- Disclaimers: 1.voice control with Google Assistant requires a compatible smart device; 2. remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi; 3. p rovide alerts to notify you of a potential issue with your HVAC system; goal is to provide helpful information, but we make no endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system; alerts aren"t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.
- Energy Star
Remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet, or smart phone with Honeywell's Total Connect Comfort Service. On-screen Wi-Fi connection process. Equipment check/change reminders help generate repeat business.
- Remote control convenience, comfort and control from anywhere through web, tablet or smartphone access
- Program thermostat locally or over the web or app
- Selectable to 7-day or non-programmable
- ENERGY STAR certified
The T6 Pro Wi-Fi offers functionality that is easy to use and smart features that are easy to love. Program it based on the homeowners" schedule, or let it adapt to their life as plans change. Homeowners can adjust it from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet, ensuring maximum comfort when at home and energy savings whether they are home or away.
- Geo-fencing, 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1, 1-week or non-programmable
- Uses the UWP mounting system that is standard across all T series thermostats
- Setup and scheduling can be done at the wall on the thermostat, or using the Lyric app
- Simple homeowner hand-off process enables customers to complete the Wi-Fi connection process on their own
Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat, black, with remote access via smartphone, tablet or PC. Smart Home compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Wink. Smart features include geofencing, energy reports and smart alerts. Universal compatibility; single Stage, multi-Stage (2H/2C), heat pump (4H/2C). Additional features include 7-day programming, humidity display, humidity control, key pad lockout, early start and comfort circulating fan. 24 Volts, system switch-heat, off, cool, auto and auxi only. Fan switch-auto or on. Hardwire, auto Changeover, selectable degree F/ degree C, Range 45 degree F-99 degree F. Thermostat terminals - RC, RH, C, W/E, W2, Y, Y2/ O/B/6, G, L.
- Extensive compatibility: works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes - all system types require a common wire (c-wire)
- Easy to install: design features like illuminated easy-click terminals and step-by-step instructions with video tutorials available right in the app
- Energy saving features: with features like geofencing, flexible scheduling and remote access, you can save money without compromising your comfort
- Smart home compatible: integrates directly with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Samsung Smart Things and Wink
- Smart feature such as smart alerts, geo fencing and energy usage reports
- Premium features such as humidity control, circulating fan, keypad lockout, filter reminders and early programming start allows maximum energy savings without sacrificing comfort
- Automatic upgrades: as features are enhanced and released, Sensi thermostat software is kept up-to-date automatically
- Universal 7-days programming with 8 daily program periods gives the programming flexibility to meet any daily schedule
- Touchscreen color display: features easy-to-read temperatures, intuitive menus and back glow
The T6 Pro Wi-Fi offers functionality that's easy to use and smart features that are easy to love. Simple homeowner hand-off process enables customers to complete the Wi-Fi connection process on their own. Integrates with multiple apps for customers who want to control their smart home devices from their phone or tablet.
- Geo-fencing, 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1, 1-week or non-programmable
- Uses the UWP mounting system that's standard across all T series thermostats
- Integrates with smart home Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa for customers who want to control their smart home devices from a single app
- ENERGY STAR certified
Universal Thermostat with Remote Access
- Connect your customers to their home comfort - anytime and anywhere.
Easy to Install
- No "C wire" required for most HVAC applications - works with existing wiring.
Simple to connect
- Commissioning and operating thermostat is through easy-to-use Sensi app.
- Thermostat controls heating and cooling with or without Wi-Fi connection.
Puts you in touch
- Keeps your contact information in your customer's smart phone or tablet - so you are just a tap away when service is needed.
Backed by experience
- Controls to +/- 1 degree - a difference you will feel!
- Industry leading 5-Year Limited Warranty
Universal Application - 4 Heat / 2 Cool
Choice of battery-powered with optional power stealing assist or hardwired with battery backup (2 AA batteries included)
Multiple thermostats / multiple programs easily managed within Sensi app from multiple devices
Location based temperature & weather display and automatic Daylight Savings adjustment
Auto heat/cool changeover option
Permanent program retention during power loss
A/C compressor protection
Installing contractor contact information resides in the Sensi App
Apple Homekit functionality & Geo fencing functionality
- Low Profile - Sleek, minimalist design looks great on your wall
- Traditional Footprint - Takes up the same space as a traditional thermostat so you do not have to patch or paint your wall
- Humidity Reading - Featured on-screen to keep you fully aware of your home's conditions
- Backlight - Perfect for night time or low lighting
- Clock - check the time when you check the temperature
- Easy Installation - Easy-to-use app will walk you through the step-by-step installation process quickly
- Seamless Smart Home Integration - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Homekit, and Wink
- Smart Features - Geofencing, energy reports, and smart alerting make it easy to reduce your energy consumption
- Loaded with feathures - Keypad lockout, circulating fan,flexible scheduling, and auto changeover
- Energy Star
Your customers want comfort, convenience and connectivity. With the Wi-Fi VisionPRO, you can offer them all 3. Using an existing Wi-Fi network plus Honeywells free Total Connect Comfort services, the Wi-Fi VisionPRO allows homeowners to remotely control their comfort settings and manage their energy costs with ease.
- Intuitive programming for easier setup
- Remote comfort control via computer, tablet or smartphone
- Universal application across more system types
- Energy star certified
It's easy to save energy with the nest thermostat e. Designed with proven energy-saving features like home/away assist that turns itself down after you leave so there is no wasted energy heating or cooling an empty home. Offers easy-to-set simple scheduling that can adjusted from any smart device. Change the temperature from your office or on vacation. A smart thermostat for a smart home enclosed in an elegantly simple frosted display.
- Proven energy-saving features: like the nest learning thermostat, the nest thermostat e can help you save from day one
- Home/away assist: turns itself down after you leave, so you do not waste energy heating or cooling an empty home
- Remote control: use the nest app to change the temperature from anywhere the beach, the office or your bed
- A simple schedule: start with a basic schedule, then adjust it whenever you like
- Frosted display blends into the background and fits into any home
The new nest learning thermostat has a thinner, sleeker design. A bigger, sharper display. The 3rd generation nest learning thermostats is more beautiful than ever. And independent studies have proven that the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. That means that in 2-years, the nest learning thermostat can pay for itself.
- Auto-schedule - no more confusing programming; it learns the temperatures you like and programs itself
- Auto-away - the nest thermostat automatically turns itself down when you're away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home
- Remote control - connect the Nest thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop
- Energy history - see when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use
- Nest leaf - you'll see the leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy; it guides you in the right direction
- Safety alerts - get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold