The Honeywell Home Round 3-Wire Thermostat has mechanical operation in a traditional circular housing. It offers indoor climate control. It is non-programmable, easy-to-use and a reliable thermostat.
- Non-programmable, mechanical operation
- Traditional, easy-to-use dial
- Reliable temperature control
- 3-wire connection
Designed to work with single-stage heating systems only is the Emerson 1C20-102 thermostat. It is mercury free and has snap action contacts and a temperature range of 50-90 degrees F. It's easy to operate and has low voltage mechanics.
- Mercury-free mechanical thermostat
- For use on single-stage heat only systems
- Features rugged snap-action contacts, adjustable heat anticipator and bimetal thermometer
- Terminals: R, W
Light and Medium Duty Line Voltage Thermostats control line voltage valves, motors, contractors, electric heat, elements, duct furnaces, and fan coil units in heating/cooling systems.
- Automatic cooling and heating anticipation.
- Mount on standard vertical or horizontal outlet box.