The T6169 thermostats control line voltage valves and/or blower motors on fan coil units in manual or automatic changeover, cooling, heating or cooling/heating systems. The thermostats feature a single fan and/or system manual switches. Combines thermostat, single system and/or fan control switch in one deluxe-styled unit.
- Fan can be wired for continuous (on) or cycled (auto) operation
- System switch off position breaks heating/cooling and fan circuits
- Suitable for single or double gang electrical boxes
- Color-coded lead wire connections
Light and Medium Duty Line Voltage Thermostats control line voltage valves, motors, contractors, electric heat, elements, duct furnaces, and fan coil units in heating/cooling systems.
- Automatic cooling and heating anticipation.
- Mount on standard vertical or horizontal outlet box.
The Emerson 1A11-2 Fan Coil Thermostat is designed for direct control of line voltage valves and/or blower motors on fan coil units. This thermostat features manual changeover from Heat to Cool and a 3-speed fan switch: High - Medium - Low. The subbase is included.
- For direct control of line voltage valves and/or blower motors on fan coil units
- Color-coded wiring for ease of installation
- 3-speed manual fan switch: high - medium - low
- System switch: heat - off - cool