Certifications and Listings
HVAC Product Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Thermostat Product Type
Robertshaw LINE VOLTAGE THERMOSTAT WITH DOUBLE-POLE SINGLE-THROW SWITCH, HEAT ONLY
Item # 787414
A line voltage thermostat with the performance and accuracy of a low voltage control. The Robertshaw 800 series are universal replacements for many other brands and can be used to retrofit most existing electric heat thermostats. With models for heating that include single-line break and double-line break.
- Vertical mount
- Convenient Temperature Display - View comfort level at-a-glance.
- Bimetal Temperature Sensing - For improved thermal performance.
- Mercury-Free - No leveling or special disposal required.
- J-Box Compatible - Not only will it meet code, but it speeds up installation.
- Positive-Off - Assured shutdown of HVAC system.
- Universal Replacement - Can retrofit most existing electric heat thermostats.
- Electrical rating: 18-25 Amp, 120/240/277 VAC Non-Inductive, 1/4 HP, 120 VAC, 1/3 HP, 240 VAC, 125 VA Pilot Duty Temperature
- Control range: 50Â° to 90Â°F (10Â° to 32Â°C)
- Accuracy: +/-2Â°F
- Color - White
Emerson Mechanical Heat Only Thermostat 1C20-101
Item # 661163
Designed to work with single-stage heating systems only is the Emerson 1C20-101 thermostat. The thermostat is mercury free and operates with low voltage. All mounting hardware is included with wall plate to cover where last thermometer was mounted.
- Mercury-free mechanical thermostat
- For use on single-stage heat only systems
- Features rugged snap-action contacts, adjustable heat anticipator and bimetal thermometer
- Temperature range: 50-90 degree F