The Emerson 1F78-144 single stage thermostat has an easy to read digital display. This non-programmable thermostat works with most single-stage heating and cooling systems. It is for use on 24-Volt and millivolt systems. Not compatible with electric baseboard heat and some other systems.
- Easy-to-read digital display with backlight
- Non-programmable thermostat
- Compatible with single stage heating, cooling and heat pump (without aux) systems
- Precision control of plus/minus 1F
- Millivolt compatible
T1 Pro non-programmable thermostat for 24 VAC systems, single stage heat and cool systems. Works with Single stage heat pumps without aux heat. Includes mounting system, thermostat and mounting plate.
- Uses the UWP mounting system that's standard across all t series thermostats
- Adaptive intelligent recovery
- Works with 24 VAC systems, gas, oil, electric warm air, hot water coil, gas, oil, electric hydronic, or steam/gravity systems
- Easily upgradable
The Emerson 1F79-111 heat pump thermostat has an easy to read digital display. This non-programmable thermostat works with most heat pump systems. For use on 24 volt and millivolt systems.
- Digital non-programmable thermostat with backlit display
- Compatible with heat-pump heating and cooling systems (2H/1C)
- Precision control of +/- 1Â°
- Hardwired with battery back-up