The T Series programmable thermostat streamlines everything from product selection and installation to customer service and support. With a standard footprint and simple interface, the T Series will enhance the entire thermostat experience for you and your customers alike. Can be configured as non-programmable.
- Uses the UWP mounting system thatâ€™s standard across all T series thermostats
- Simple push-button functionality
- Filter change reminders
- 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1 or non-programmable
The Digital Round Thermostats provide 24V control of heating only or heat/cool systems. Easy to install and operate. Flexible for heat only or heating and cooling.
- Attractive styling complements any decor
- 1-touch backlit display
- Familiar twist-to-see operation
- Optional beauty plate to cover wall marks
The Emerson Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat offers electronic controls and a big, clear digital display for simple control of your heating and cooling system. The backlit display allows for you to see the controls clearly. It has a precise temperature control that ranges from 45-95 degreed Fahrenheit. It's easy to use, easy to see and has easy access to the battery compartment.
- Big, clear display - easily read in low lighting
- Easy installation - built in level indicator, pluggable terminals and streamlined configuration menu
- Advanced features - keypad lock, temperature limits, backlight button
- Dual fuel standard - no sensors needed
The Digital Round Thermostats provide 24-Volt control of heating only or heat/cool systems. Attractive styling complements any decor. One-touch backlit display. Familiar twist-to-see operation. Available in Heat/Cool and Heat Only models.
- Includes wall plate, resistor assembly, mounting screws and wall anchors
- Large easy-to-see backlit display
- Powered through system heating controls
- Cycles per hour adjustable 1, 3, 6, 9
LineVolt PRO digital thermostats provide electronic control of 208/240 VAC resistive rated electric baseboard heaters, radiant ceiling heat, convectors and fan forced heaters. If used as directed, they can save up to 10% on annual heating costs. Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- On/Off switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season
- Heating indicator - at a glance confirmation that the heat is on
- Maintenance free - no batteries required