The Emerson Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat offers electronic controls and a big, clear digital display for simple control of your heating and cooling system. The backlit display allows for you to see the controls clearly. It has a precise temperature control that ranges from 45-95 degreed Fahrenheit. It's easy to use, easy to see and has easy access to the battery compartment.
- Big, clear display - easily read in low lighting
- Easy installation - built in level indicator, pluggable terminals and streamlined configuration menu
- Advanced features - keypad lock, temperature limits, backlight button
- Dual fuel standard - no sensors needed
The T Series programmable thermostat streamlines everything from product selection and installation to customer service and support. Standard footprint and simple interface. Uses the UWP mounting system that's standard across all T Series thermostats.
- 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1 or non-programmable
- Simple push-button functionality
- Filter change reminders
- Easy upsell to a connected lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi when your customer is ready for Wi-Fi (C-wire required)
The Robertshaw RS4110 thermostat is Simply the Right Choice when it comes to automated temperature controls. With the comfort, convenience, and efficiency features that homeowners and contractors want.
- Quick connect wiring feature to save up to 15 minutes on every installation.
- Pop-up Wizard to customize thermostat settings with an instant start-up menu.
- Fully adjustable differentials to maintain optimal heating and cooling comfort year-round.
- Fully compatible with all standard 24V AC heating and cooling systems.
- Auto Changeover.
- Bigger, brighter backlight with Nightlight option.
- Easy change battery access.
- Circulating fan.
- Low temperature freeze protection.
- Adjustable temperature differential and upstaging.
- 1 Heat / 1 Cool
- Terminals: RH/R, RC, C, G, B, O, Y1, W1
- Power Source: 24V AC with battery back-up OR 3.0V DC
- Maximum Load 1 amp maximum load per terminal