Pro-Flush is a flushing solvent for A/C and refrigeration systems formulated for R-410A retrofits, refrigerant conversions and compressor burnouts. Compatible with all refrigerants and compressor oils, the kit makes servicing quick, easy, and safe, as well as assuring you get to the job site with all necessary hardware in hand for 1-stop servicing. Pro-Flush is the answer for technicians who need a professional quality flushing solvent as well as the components to match.
- Pro-Flush is compatible with CFC and HFC refrigerants and compressor oils
- Pro-Flush has a non-boiling flashpoint that heats no higher than 106×„Â°F (46Â°C) so most material boils off at atmospheric pressure and once the system is reconnected and sealed, the vacuum drawn on the system assures any remaining liquid is removed
- Pro-Flush is a safe, non-toxic, and residue free product and meets the EPA's Significant New Alternatives Program (SNAP) standards
- Pro-Flush is safe to transport without fear of hazardous material
- Pro-Flush injector includes a pressure relief valve that opens at 200 psi, preventing dangerous over pressurization of the injector
- Pro-Flush is suitable for use in ambient temperatures below 60Â°F, unlike prepackaged aerosol dispensers which cannot be used when the ambient temperature is less than 60Â°F