Through The Wall Air Conditioners Accessories
Through the wall air conditioners should be installed by a professional or a person that is very handy. A hole must be cut in the wall to install a wall unit. The hole should be of a size that allows the unit to fit snugly. For weatherproofing reasons, space around the unit should be minimal. Each air conditioner comes with a manual that lists the size the hole in the wall should be. A metal sleeve is placed inside the hole in the wall. The sleeve provides structural support in the wall for the air conditioner. The air conditioner fits snugly inside the sleeve.
- Solid-sided wall case fabricated of galvanized steel with baked enamel (beige) finish
- Welded areas coated with a sealing compound to help resist rust and corrosion
- Polymer gasket surrounds opening to assure tight weather seal
- Panels on interior and between case and grille provide weather protection prior to installation of chassis
- Fits all GE through the wall "AJ" model air conditioners
- Compatible unit models: AJCM08ACD, AJCM10ACD, AJCM10DCD, AJCM12DCD, AJCQ06LCD, AJCQ08ACD, AJCQ09DCD, AJCQ10ACD, AJCQ10DCD, AJCQ12ACD, AJCQ12DCD, AJEM12DCD, AJEQ08ACD, AJEQ09DCD, AJEQ10DCD, AJEQ12DCD, AJEQ06LCD