Specialty Hvac Tools
Cleans and straightens fins Sliding tension bars adjust to various fin sizes Stainless steel teeth. Cushioned handle is contoured to protect your knuckles. Helps keep air conditioners, condensing units running efficient. Works on most air conditioning and refrigeration coils.
- Stainless steel teeth
- Cushioned red handle to protect your knuckles
- Straightens damaged condenser and evaporator fins quickly and easily
- Increases air conditioner efficiency
The JB ATLAS refrigerant charging scale is designed for the HVAC/R industry. Every day users will appreciate the advanced solid state load cell for superior sensitivity (0.25 oz./ 10 gm) and accuracy. The ATLAS's 220 pound (100 kg) weight capacity, all metal construction, heavy duty plastic storage case, and easy to read hand held combine to make the ATLAS the best overall package in the industry. Pound for Price our 220 pound scale competes at a 110 pound price. Operates with a 9-Volt battery (included). 220 lb. (100 kg) Capacity Pieces are modularized so parts are easily replaced without need to purchase entirely new unit Displays weight in decimal pounds, pounds and ounces, and kilograms Auto shut off after 30 minutes to preserve battery and can be disabled.
- 220 lb. (100Kg) capacity
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Field repairable
- Protective carrying case
With 1 hand operation, the MFD10 provides the fastest measurements of capacitor values. The MFD10 capacitor tester can reliably test all capacitors from 0.01F to 9,999F. This includes all types of start and run capacitors used in the refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The MFD10 is designed to meet all industrial specifications and service requirements.
- Range 0.01 to 9,999 MFD
- Soft carrying case included
- Test clip storage within case
- LED display
Epa Regulations And All The Forms You Need To Satisfy Your Refrigerant Record Keeping Requirements. Ideal For Use In The Field, For Maintaining A Paper-Based Record Keeping System. Good Record Keeping Begins With Well-Designed, Easy-To-Use Forms.
Single Size Swage Kit. Set includes 1/4 in. 3/8 in. 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. swage in a pouch. Kit contains 4 items.
- Packaged set: OD size 1/4 in. 3/8 in. and 5/8 in.
- Nom packaged set: 1/8 in. 1/4 in. 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Kit is used for pump repair
- Set contains 4 swage tools
Digital vacuum gauge with extended range MEMS sensor. Vacuum reading range 100.00 mic to 10 mic. Easy to read back-lit display.
- Vacuum reading range 100,000 to 10 microns
- Easy-to-read-back-lit display
- Working temperature plus 32Â°F to 120Â°F
- Measures in microns, psia, inHg, pascals, Torr, mTorr and mBar
- Operates on 3 AA batteries
- Features include a rolling stop which protects the cutting wheel, a protected screw spindle to defend against dirt and jamming, and a lightweight cast aluminum body
- The deburrer swivels up and spare cutting wheel is stored in the handle
The ESCO Institute Section 608 EPA Preparatory Manual covers all questions contained on the EPA exam. The book is clear, concise and has been used by hundreds of thousands of students and technicians alike to successfully prepare for the EPA Universal technician exam and to fully understand the requirements set forth under Section 608 of the Federal Clean Air Act.
Spanish version of the ESCO Institute Section 608 EPA Preparatory Manual which covers all questions contained on the EPA exam. The book is clear, concise and has been used by hundreds of thousands of students and technicians alike to successfully prepare for the EPA Universal technician exam and to fully understand the requirements set forth under Section 608 of the Federal Clean Air Act.
The DMG150 is a Digital Vacuum Gauge with accuracy and precision required by HVAC and refrigeration technicians. Featuring measurements in 5 units including Microns, Pa, mBar, mmHg and mTorr. And is backed by a 1-Year limited warranty.
- Instant warm-up time
- Instant response time
- Oil contamination detection
- Real time leak measurement
- Time period leak measurement
- Sensor fail detection
- Accurately measures vacuum from 12,000 microns down to 10 microns
- Heavy duty water resistant
- Includes backup display on the gauge
- Programmable with low & high limit alarm
- Smart phone control through the new, free, JB App
- Remote Management Capability
- Wireless Bluetooth
- Data logging capabilities for sharing job analytics
- Rechargeable battery
- Factory calibrated
- Measures in microns, psia, inhg, Pascals, torr, mtorr, and mbar
- USB charging adapter for wall or computer charging
- Light or dark app theme for visibility in different environments
- Red, Pressure, High pressure gauge
- 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Rocker On/Off switch
- Replaceable 3 V lithium coin cell battery included
- Estimated 250+ hour battery life
- All metal casing
- Surge dampened for accuracy
- High impact clear Lexan lens
- Recalibration screw
- Full size brass movements
- 1/8" MPT connection
The SOS Switch is a solid-state device designed to detect a clogged condition in a condensate drain line. By locating the SOS with its body away from the normal flow, it can be used to detect a possible overflow condition when the PVC drain line becomes full with water. It works by sensing when the water is near the top of the pipe that it is clamped onto and responds by opening the circuit to the compressor contactor. When not detecting water, the SOS is normally closed and allows normal air conditioner operation.
- Switch uses proven magnetic reed switch technology to ensure proper operation and prevent costly problems
- Shuts off the system when water backs up in the drain line due to a clogged line, preventing costly damage to equipment, floors, walls and ceilings
- May be installed horizontally or vertically depending on the location and positioning of the drain line
- Snaps easily over existing drain line tubing and can be glued in place using PVC cement
- LED indicator lights to show that there may be system trouble, and the SOS is doing its job
- Furnished complete with switch, 5 (1.5 m) 18 AWG, 2 wire lead, and a 3/4 in. PVC male fitting adapter for direct coupling to a primary pan drain line connection
The C164, with EOS Technology, eliminates the number 1 hassle experienced by HVAC technicians, the cost and down time of replacing the O2 sensor. The EOS award-winning technology for combustion analysis replaces the everyday electro-optical sensor with EOS CO2 technology, lowering the cost of ownership. The C164 offers direct CO2 measurement, Niric Oxide measurement and features a 30 second start up time.
- Measures: CO, CO2, NO, pressure, flue and inlet temperature
- Calculates: O2, differential temperature, efficiency (net, gross), excess air, losses, CO/CO2 ratio, differential pressure
- EOS technology
- Over-range protection pump
- NOx filtered CO sensor
- Heat exchanger test
- Large 6 line backlit display
- Water trap indicator
- High altitude compensation
- Wireless module
- Low flow detection