Hvac Tool Kits
Reform set for producing precision 45Â° single flares. Sizes included: 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., and 5/8 in.. Includes flaring tool, 45Â° cone, expander pin, tube cutter and case.
- For producing precision 45Â° single flares and precision sockets on soft and hard tubes
- Use with cooper, brass, aluminium and steel tubes
- Set includes basic tool, 45Â° cone, expander pin, internal and external deburrer
- Plastic case
JB Industries' SUPERNOVA gauge allows a service technician to be certain when a system is properly evacuated of air and moisture before charging with refrigerant. The SUPERNOVA is accurate from 12,000 microns down to 10 microns. The unit features many user-defined programmable options such as duration of the backlight, programmed shut-off, and the ability to set alarms when system reaches defined mark. The service technician can customize the SUPERNOVA to fit work habits. Make service calls more efficient without sacrificing quality. The SUPERNOVA has been named a Bronze winner for the 2009 Dealer Design in tools.
- Factory calibrated and requires no additional calibration
- Measures in Microns, PSIA, INHG, Pascals, TORR, MTORR, and MBAR
- If sensor gets contaminated, clean with simple alcohol
- Operates on 3 AA Batteries (not included)