Charging Hoses & Accessories
SF3813 Features a heavy-duty all brass holder with a textured grip. The brass cap is a valve core wrench tool. SF3813 comes with (3) valve cores. The valve cores are stainless steel and brass and are rated for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants. The cores are pressure rated for R410A and manufactured to ARI 720-97 standard.
- Holds 3 cores
- Brass construction
- 3 in. L
- Cores manufactured per ARI 720-97
Secure Seal Adapter. 1/4" QC x 1/4" SAE 90 degree. All brass adapter.
Core removal tool designed for removing and replacing a in. Schrader in. type core without losing the charge. All brass construction. Not compatible with R-410A.
- Brass construction
- Not compatible with R-410A
- Designed for removing and replacing a Schrader type core without losing the charge
- Made in China
- Specifically designed to valve off the system to remove valve cores
- Features a quarter turn ball valve shut-off fitting and O-ring seals
- The valve core can be completely removed and replaced without losing system charge
- Speed up evacuation, recovery or recharging time through the full flow port
- Storage area houses spare valve cores
Kobra secure seal 60 in. hose three pack, black, yellow and red hoses. 800 psi working; 400 psi burst. UL R410A approved Secure Seal, specially designed to lock refrigerant inside the hose without the need for a ball valve attachment.
- Secure seal hose set
- 800 psi working pressure
- 4000 psi burst
- UL R410A approved
- Field repairable
- Use with existing charging hose
- Immediately traps refrigerant discharge from hose when disconnected from access fitting to reduce loss of refrigerant and prevent "finger burn"
Faster, safer and more economical method for charging LIQUID refrigerant through the low pressure side of an air conditioning or refrigeration system, without damaging the compressor. Founded in 1971, Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Insta-Charge's unique internal restrictor reduces liquid flow to a level below the capacity of the compressor
- Converts liquid refrigerant to a saturated vapor for fast entry
- Insta-charge connects directly to the refrigerant can or cylinder valve
- Adds liquid tracing dye faster
- Eliminates heating or refrigerant cylinder; made of lightweight aluminum
- Sold at a fraction of the cost of other fast charging devices
- 1/4" Gaskets
- Priced Per Pack Of 10
Kobra series gasket seal quarter-turn ball valve hose set.Includes 3/8" black hose 1/4" x 1/4" with ball valve.Meets non-venting requirements by trapping refrigerant with ball valve.
- Kobra Gasket Seal quarter-turn
All fittings feature safety grooves to prevent back spray. With a pressure rating of 800 PSI working, 4000 burst, these hoses can be used with common refrigerants except ammonia. Nitrile cover is more resistant to oil so your hoses last longer. Automatically traps refrigerant discharge in the hose. 36" Seal right charging hose. Min. Order: 1 EA
Kobra Gasket seal quarter-turn ball valve hose fitting at the end that opens to full flow.1/4" x 1/4" with ball valve.Meets non-venting requirements by trapping refrigerant with ball valve.
Kobra Gasket seal quarter-turn ball valve hose.Meets non-vending requirements by trapping refrigerant.Ball valve with 1/4" turn.
- 800 psi working
The 5-Blade Crimper from Klein Tools produces factory-precision indentations in stove pipe and round duct with just a squeeze. Compound-leverage mechanism makes precise indentations on 24-Gauge steel and 28-Gauge stainless steel. The 5-Blade Crimper features comfortable, contoured grips that cover hardened steel handles and a convenient self-opening tool latch for one handed operation. The all steel construction with nickel plating provides long life and durability.
- Produces factory-precision indentations in stove pipe and round duct with just a squeeze
- Compound-leverage mechanism makes precise indentations
- Crimps 24-Gauge steel and 28-Gauge stainless steel
- All steel construction with nickel-plating provides long life and durability
- Comfortable, contoured grips cover hardened steel handles
- Convenient self-opening latch for one-handed operation
- Quality tool for HVAC professionals provides superior results