Searched for "milwaukee"
The M18 Jobsite Fan provides the most powerful airflow, and unmatched run-time in a compact size. The 0886-20 can circulate air over 40 ft. making it ideal for drying or cooling on a variety of jobsites. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery the Jobsite Fan delivers up to 17-hours of run-time on low for all day run-time on a single battery charge. This jobsite fan features a 120 degree adjustable head, 9 stopping positions and 3 speed settings which provide optimal airflow control. The 0886-20 also includes an AC adaptor for extended run-time. 17-hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery (batteries and charger sold separately).
- Powerful Airflow system: circulates air over 40 ft.
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery: provides up to 17-hours of run-time on low
- Adjustable head: 120 degree adjustable head, and 9 stopping positions, provide best control of airflow direction
- AC adaptor included for extended run-time
- Up to 284 CFMs and 18 MPH maximum air velocity
- 3-speed settings: high, medium, low
- 4 keyhole hangers allow for multiple hanging orientations
- Hanging holes allow fan to be hung from various jobsite materials
- Compact and lightweight for easy storage and transportation
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM batteries
- Includes: one M18 jobsite fan, one AC adaptor