The Emerson 1609-101 mechanical refrigeration temperature control is for use in refrigeration applications where remote control is desired. This control features a hydraulic action element and dustproof case with top and bottom knockouts. Temperature dial can be adjusted through cover.
- Dustproof steel case with top and bottom knockouts
- Temperature dial in F and C
- -30Â°F to 90Â°F temperature range
- 3.5Â°F to 40Â°F adjustable temperature differential
- Capillary length 5 ft.
- Close on rise
- Bulb mounting clamp included
Replace virtually all single sage defrost controls. The latest in outdoor electronic innovations from White-Rodgers is a universal upgrade for single stage heat pump systems with a PSC fan motor. Select from pre-configured demand or timed defrost routines or configure to replicate virtually any set up. Also, upgrade your customers comfort with integrated compressor protection and outdoor sensor capabilities. Specifications. Selectable demand or timed defrost modes. O or B reversing valve. Configures to any system. Easy installation and setup. Universal mounting with rotating display. One-button configuration to any OEM system. Includes outdoor sensors. Test button for system verification. Versatile Matrix Display. Access set up and diagnostic menus from any orientation. Compressor Protection. Brownout and short-cycle protection plus hi/low pressure inputs.
- Replaces most single stage heat pump defrost control boards making replacing original controls quick and easy
- 1-button configuration to any OEM system
- Includes test mode to verify install and easily troubleshoot
- Includes compressor protection to prevent future breakdowns and system damage
The RANCO A12 and 9531 Series Constant Cut-in Temperature Controls are designed to switch electrical components of refrigeration systems in response to sensed temperatures. The control comes with a choice of mounting brackets. They provide a pneumatic action by vapor-filled or bulb sensing capillaries.
- Laser-welded stainless steel bellows
- Fixed or adjustable temperature settings
- High-amperage contacts
- Pneumatic action provided by vapor-filled capillary or capillary with bulb sensing elements
- Constant on or off positions available
- Choice of mounting brackets, adjustment ranges and cams, and slotted or flatted shafts
- Standard 1/4 in. quick-connect terminals with optional screw terminals
The Ranco O Series Single High Pressure Controls offer a variety of pressure ranges and switch action to provide maximum application flexibility. Cap included on all Australia temperature controls. Optional for all other regions.
- NEMA 1 enclosure with non-conductive cover
- Front-located captive cover screw
- Large, easy-to-read scale plate
- Super Cap capillary protection system
- Universal mounting and compact design
- Screw terminals are raised and fully accessible foreasy wiring
- Laser-welded bellows for extended life
- Heavy-duty plated steel frame
- Suitable for R12, R22, and R502 applications