The white furniture leg tip is designed to protect furniture legs and floors from being scratched. This white tip also fits most wooden crutches used for injuries. Easy to install, the 2220X includes: 1-Furniture left tip.
- Fits 1 in. furniture legs
- Protects hardwood floors from scratching with use on furniture legs
- For use on crutches, the white tip has ridges to provide traction and prevent slipping
- Constructed from a durable white rubber
- Easy to install
- Includes: 1 white furniture tip
Slip- On Floor Savers protect hard floor surfaces from damage such as scratches and rust. Consists of vinyl and reinforced rounded felt bottom which helps keep rooms quiet by reducing noises when moving tables and chairs. Extends life of original chair glide and reduces furniture damage by reducing stress on joints. 1000 units per case.
Mighty Movers Furniture Sliders esily move heavy furniture and protects floors. Thick foam cushion conforms to furniture bottoms while polymer plastic base allows smooth, effortless movement across any floor surface. Slides easily on carpeting, wood, ceramic tiles, and linoleum. Will not scratch, mar or damage clean floors or carpeting. 5 in. Dia, 3/8 in. thick. Reusable. Beige. 4/pack.
- Slides easily on carpet, ceramic tiles, wood floors, linoleum and other smooth surfaces
- Absorbs the impact of floor surface changes
- Will not scratch or mar floors or carpets
- Foam cushion conforms to furniture bottoms
Felt pads prevent scratching and save wear and tear on office furniture, floors, walls and equipment. Felt helps reduce noise and vibration. Install in seconds. Durable 3/16 in. thick polyester felt with extra-strong adhesive sticks tight to wood, metal, laminate, ceramics and other smooth surfaces. Ideal for use on chairs, tables, appliances, machine stands, computer keyboards, typewriters, desk accessories and more.
- Protects furniture and floors from scratches and scuffs
- Reduces noise and eliminates vibration
- Extra-strength adhesive bonds permanently
- Installs in seconds, no tools needed