Rope & Cords
Mason's Line has lots of uses beyond laying bricks. It's a great all-around twine that packs a lot of strength into a small diameter. It's great as a mason's line or chalk line, but works equally well for other home improvement projects, landscaping, crafting or even for kites.
- Twisted construction
- 11 lbs. (5 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Orange color
- Excellent for use as mason's line or many other applications
- Holds knots securely
- Mildew and chemical resistant
- Store wet or dry
- Sold in Pack of 12
The retractable clothesline is a solution to an organized life. It retracts out of sight when not in use in seconds. Perfect for condos, patios garages and basements. Idea system for small spaces. The retractable clothesline has a 6 ft. nylon cord and is strong and durable.
- 6 ft. nylon cord
- Strong and durable
- Polished chrome finish
- Locking cord nut
KingCord Twisted Polypropylene rope is good for outdoor recreation and general purpose use. Its lightweight and floats, so Its a good choice for pools and other water activities. Its stronger than hollow core and will hold knots well, so Twisted Poly is a good, economical option for tie-down needs both indoors and out. Rot and mildew resistant. Store wet or dry. For extended life, store away from direct sunlight. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 244 lbs. (111 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Most commonly used general purpose rope
- Knots easily
- Relatively low stretch
- Abrasion, rot and mildew resistant
- For extended life, store away from direct sunlight
Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using KingCord starter cord. Starter cord has a long life and is resistant to petroleum products. The rewind starting/recoil system is operated by manually pulling a starter cord. The rope is attached to a pulley and return spring that spin the flywheel to start the spark plug firing and the engine running. If your rewind binds when you pull it or does not rewind freely, it may be time to replace it. This starter cord features a durable hard lay that is a much stiffer cord than regular solid braid nylon and will recoil better. 16-strand outer cover provides smoother surface for more abrasive wear resistance and reduced stretching. Less surface contact with the pulley eyelets ensures longer life for cord and better durability. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 65 lbs. (30 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Nilo bonded to improve abrasive resistance and working life
- Tight Maypole braid jacket with parallel nylon strength and low stretch
- Excellent strength and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to UV sunlight, salt water, rot, mildew, marine growth, oil, gas and most chemicals
- Soft and pliable for easy handling
- #5.5 trade size