Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Diamond Braid Polypropylene is 1 of the most popular ropes and constructions for general outdoor use. Whether it's being used for camping or other outdoor recreational activities, this rope is a great general purpose choice. Polypropylene floats, so it's also especially useful for water-based activities and applications. The Diamond Braid construction has the best lifespan of all the braided ropes. This rope comes on a rope holder which is convenient for wrapping and storing the rope when it's not in use. Rot and mildew resistant. Store wet or dry. For extended life, store away from direct sunlight. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/4 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 95 lbs. (40 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Perfect for hunting, camping and general purpose use
- Relatively low stretch
- Abrasion, rot and mildew resistant
- 2 assorted colors: black with red/white and red with blue/white
KingChain galvanized aircraft cables are used for many material handling applications and have typical home uses for garage door cables, winch lines, tie-downs, dog runs, hanging signs, and guy wires for flagpoles. KingChain aircraft cable is made in accordance with US Federal Specification RR-W-410D. The cable is hot-dipped galvanized for long lasting durability and moderate corrosion resistance. The 7x7 construction consists of 7 individual wires laid in a spiral around a center King wire to form a strand. 7 strands are then wound together to form a cable. This construction provides good strength, good flexibility and good abrasion resistance. This cable has a Safe Working Load (SWL) of 95 lbs. (43 kg). Its breaking strength is 5 times the SWL (design factor 5:1). Any breaking strength ratings are listed for comparison purposes only. Actual operating loads may vary but should not exceed the recommended design factor of 20% of the products breaking strength. Not intended for aircraft use.
- 1/16 in. cable diameter, 7x7 construction
- 50 ft. L
- 95 lbs. (43 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Uncoated, high-strength cable
- Galvanized finish provides good corrosion and rust resistance
- Good strength, flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Includes 1/16 in. aluminum sleeves (2-pieces)