Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Diamond Braid Polypropylene is 1 of the most popular ropes and constructions for general outdoor use. Whether it's being used for camping or other outdoor recreational activities, this rope is a great general purpose choice. Polypropylene floats, so it's also especially useful for water-based activities and applications. The Diamond Braid construction has the best lifespan of all the braided ropes. This rope comes on a rope holder which is convenient for wrapping and storing the rope when it's not in use. Rot and mildew resistant. Store wet or dry. For extended life, store away from direct sunlight. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/4 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 95 lbs. (40 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Perfect for hunting, camping and general purpose use
- Relatively low stretch
- Abrasion, rot and mildew resistant
- 2 assorted colors: black with red/white and red with blue/white
Sisal twine hard natural fiber has many characteristics of manila but offers 80% of its strength. Sisal is more economical than manila. Sisal has good knot-holding ability. Chemicals will cause the rope to deteriorate. Provides great knot holding ability and is sunlight resistance. Ideal for bundling, crafts and gardening. Warning: Do not use in situations where personal safety could be endangered. Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects that could "airplane". Misuse could result in serious injury or death.
- 100% sisal
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Twisted rope must be fused and taped on each end to prevent unraveling
- Must be stored dry to avoid mildew
- Working load limit of 16 lbs.