Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Blended from polyester and cotton, this clothesline is strong and durable. It has low stretch and excellent abrasion resistance and it's tightly braided, so it maintains its shape and runs smoothly over pulleys. Using a clothesline can help keep your electricity costs down and reduces wear-and-tear on clothes. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 3/16 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 16 lbs. (7 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Blended fibers provide performance of polyester and soft handling of cotton
- Ideal clothesline material and construction
- Low stretch
- Will maintain round shape with pulleys
- UV and weather resistant
Diamond Braid Polypropylene is 1 of the most popular ropes and constructions for general outdoor use. Whether it's being used for camping or other outdoor recreational activities, this rope is a great general purpose choice. Polypropylene floats, so it's also especially useful for water-based activities and applications. The Diamond Braid construction has the best lifespan of all the braided ropes. This rope comes on a rope holder which is convenient for wrapping and storing the rope when it's not in use. Rot and mildew resistant. Store wet or dry. For extended life, store away from direct sunlight. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/4 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 95 lbs. (40 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Perfect for hunting, camping and general purpose use
- Relatively low stretch
- Abrasion, rot and mildew resistant
- 2 assorted colors: black with red/white and red with blue/white