Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Diamond Braid Polypropylene is 1 of the most popular ropes and constructions for general outdoor use. Whether it's being used for camping or other outdoor recreational activities, this rope is a great general purpose choice. Polypropylene floats, so it's also especially useful for water-based activities and applications. The Diamond Braid construction has the best lifespan of all the braided ropes. This rope comes on a rope holder which is convenient for wrapping and storing the rope when it's not in use. Rot and mildew resistant. Store wet or dry. For extended life, store away from direct sunlight. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/4 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 95 lbs. (40 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Perfect for hunting, camping and general purpose use
- Relatively low stretch
- Abrasion, rot and mildew resistant
- 2 assorted colors: black with red/white and red with blue/white
Mason's Line has lots of uses beyond laying bricks. It's a great all-around twine that packs a lot of strength into a small diameter. It's great as a mason's line or chalk line, but works equally well for other home improvement projects, landscaping, crafting or even for kites.
- Twisted construction
- 11 lbs. (5 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- White color
- Excellent for use as mason's line or many other applications
- Holds knots securely
- Mildew and chemical resistant
- Store wet or dry