Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Nylon is the strongest synthetic material commonly used for DIY ropes. Nylon is also best for absorbing shock loads, so its ideally suited for hauling, lifting and towing. Its elasticity allows it to absorb shock and the rope very close to its original length after being stretched. It's very durable and has excellent abrasion resistance. Twisted construction is a good, economical option over the other constructions. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/4 in. Dia x 50 ft. L
- 124 lbs. (56 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Great general purpose rope
- Best material for hauling, lifting and towing
- Excellent abrasion resistance and handling characteristics
- Holds knots securely and can handle dynamic loads
- Melt and tape the ends to prevent unravelling
Twisted Mason Twine is used to quickly and accurately ensure mason is level. It is rot proof, resists oil, gasoline and most chemicals. For contractor, carpenter, mason or home use. Warning: Do not use in situations where personal safety could be endangered. Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects that could "airplane". Misuse could result in serious injury or death.
- Contains 1 or more of: polypropylene, polyester, nylon
- Rot-proof design
- Helps eliminate the need for a level
- White color
- White color