Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Cotton is a widely used natural fiber twine. It is soft, pliable and easy on the hands. Due in part to its medium strength characteristics, cotton is an excellent choice for a wide variety common household uses, including the kitchen, garden, crafts and package bundling. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- Twisted construction
- 11 lbs. (5 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Natural, brown color
- Ideal for household and crafting projects not requiring high strength
- Hold knots securely
- Good sunlight resistance
- 100% natural and biodegradable
Smooth braid cotton rope has a lock-stitch construction which makes a firm, round rope. It will keep its round shape under load and works very well in blocks and pulleys. This popular rope is made from natural cotton yarn with no dye finish and is commonly referred to as cotton weeping cord. This product is used extensively in masonry and brick work. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/8 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 9 lbs. (4 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Medium strength
- Soft, pliable and easy to handle
- Will maintain round shape with pulleys
- Used extensively for masonry and brick work
- Other common applications include window sash cord, awning cord, tent lines, clothesline and halyards
Twisted Mason Twine is used to quickly and accurately ensure mason is level. It is rot proof, resists oil, gasoline and most chemicals. For contractor, carpenter, mason or home use. Warning: Do not use in situations where personal safety could be endangered. Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects that could "airplane". Misuse could result in serious injury or death.
- Contains 1 or more of: polypropylene, polyester, nylon
- Rot-proof design
- Helps eliminate the need for a level
- White color
- White color