Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Jute Twine is a soft natural fiber. It is mainly used as tying twine. Ideal for use in the garden. Jute has less strength than Manila and Sisal. Warning: Do not use in situations where personal safety could be endangered. Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects that could airplane. Misuse could result in serious injury or death.
- 100% jute
- Twisted rope must be fused and taped on each end to prevent unraveling
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Ideal for bundling, tying packages and crafts
- Working load limit of 7 lbs.
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope
Jute twine is excellent for light-duty indoor and outdoor projects, including indoor plants, gardening, landscaping and crafting and package bundling. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- Twisted construction
- 4 lbs. (2 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Natural, brown color
- Ideal for landscaping projects not requiring strength
- Hold knots securely
- Minimal sunlight and moisture resistance
- 100% natural and biodegradable