Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Hollow Core Polypropylene rope is great for outdoor recreation and general purpose use. It's economical yet reasonably strong. It also floats, so it's ideal for pools and other water activities. It is lightweight and splices very easily.
- 1/4 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 110 lbs. (50 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Economical yet strong
- Hollow construction splices easily
- Relatively low stretch
- Abrasion, rot and mildew resistant
Blended from polyester and cotton, this clothesline is strong and durable. It has low stretch and excellent abrasion resistance and it's tightly braided, so it maintains its shape and runs smoothly over pulleys. Using a clothesline can help keep your electricity costs down and reduces wear-and-tear on clothes. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 3/16 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 16 lbs. (7 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Blended fibers provide performance of polyester and soft handling of cotton
- Ideal clothesline material and construction
- Low stretch
- Will maintain round shape with pulleys
- UV and weather resistant