Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
You selected:Product Height (in.): 9.5 Product Height (in.): 12.50 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Blended from polyester and cotton, this clothesline is strong and durable. It has low stretch and excellent abrasion resistance and it's tightly braided, so it maintains its shape and runs smoothly over pulleys. Using a clothesline can help keep your electricity costs down and reduces wear-and-tear on clothes. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 3/16 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 16 lbs. (7 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Blended fibers provide performance of polyester and soft handling of cotton
- Ideal clothesline material and construction
- Low stretch
- Will maintain round shape with pulleys
- UV and weather resistant
Twisted Polypropylene rope is good for outdoor recreation and general purpose use. It's lightweight and floats, so it's a good choice for pools and other water activities. It's stronger than hollow core and will hold knots well, so Twisted Poly is a good, economical option for tie-down needs both indoors and out. Rot and mildew resistant. Store wet or dry. For extended life, store away from direct sunlight. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 3/4 in. Dia x 150 ft. L
- 1,090 lbs. (495 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Most commonly used general purpose rope
- Knots easily
- Relatively low stretch
- Abrasion, rot and mildew resistant
- Rot and mildew resistant