Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Blended from polyester and cotton, this clothesline is strong and durable. It has low stretch and excellent abrasion resistance and it's tightly braided, so it maintains its shape and runs smoothly over pulleys. Using a clothesline can help keep your electricity costs down and reduces wear-and-tear on clothes. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 3/16 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 16 lbs. (7 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Blended fibers provide performance of polyester and soft handling of cotton
- Ideal clothesline material and construction
- Low stretch
- Will maintain round shape with pulleys
- UV and weather resistant
Mason's Line has lots of uses beyond laying bricks. It's a great all-around twine that packs a lot of strength into a small diameter. It's great as a mason's line or chalk line, but works equally well for other home improvement projects, landscaping, crafting or even for kites.
- Twisted construction
- 11 lbs. (5 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Pink color
- Excellent for use as mason's line or many other applications
- Holds knots securely
- Mildew and chemical resistant
- Store wet or dry