Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
Blended from polyester and cotton, this clothesline is strong and durable. It has low stretch and excellent abrasion resistance and it's tightly braided, so it maintains its shape and runs smoothly over pulleys. Using a clothesline can help keep your electricity costs down and reduces wear-and-tear on clothes. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 3/16 in. Dia x 100 ft. L
- 16 lbs. (7 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Blended fibers provide performance of polyester and soft handling of cotton
- Ideal clothesline material and construction
- Low stretch
- Will maintain round shape with pulleys
- UV and weather resistant
Nylon is the strongest synthetic material commonly used for DIY ropes. It has a memory for returning to its original length, making it best for absorbing shock loads. It's the best option for hauling, lifting and towing. Nylon will last 4 to 5 times longer than the natural fibers because it has good abrasion resistance, good UV resistance and it is not damaged by oil or most chemicals. The Diamond Braid construction has the best lifespan of all the braided ropes. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 3/8 in. Dia x 50 ft. L
- 244 lbs. (111 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Great for hauling, lifting and towing
- Strongest rope material and it is very durable
- Excellent abrasion resistance and handling characteristics
- Holds knots securely and can handle dynamic loads
- White color