Searched for "ROPE & CORDS"
General Color Family
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
MIBRO 1/4 in. x 50 ft. White Diamond Braid Nylon Rope 124 lbs. Safe Work Load - Hanked
Item # 2466500
Nylon is the strongest synthetic material commonly used for DIY ropes. It has a memory for returning to its original length, making it best for absorbing shock loads. It's the best option for hauling, lifting and towing. Nylon will last 4 to 5 times longer than the natural fibers because it has good abrasion resistance, good UV resistance and it is not damaged by oil or most chemicals. The Diamond Braid construction has the best lifespan of all the braided ropes. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/4 in. Dia x 50 ft. L
- 124 lbs. (56 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Great for hauling, lifting and towing
- Strongest rope material and it is very durable
- Excellent abrasion resistance and handling characteristics
- Holds knots securely and can handle dynamic loads
- White color